Saturday, 1 December 2007

East Lancashire - 1st December 2007





On arrival at Clowbridge Res I was expecting the bird to be showing reasonably well like the Photo's taken during the week suggest.

It was no until 30 mins stay that I caught my first sight of the bird, in loose association with a Great Crested Grebe, and the difference in size between the two was quite awsome really. A Fabulous adult and a really good inland Lancashire Bird, even at the coast they are pretty special. A nice addition to my Lancashire List.

A stop off at Fishmoor Res on the way home for the gulls produced 1 ad or 2w Med Gull which was with c2000 Black Headed Gulls. Earlier in the week there was a Glaucous Gull which I was hoping for, but with such a strong wind and arriving maybe 30 mins late, I was sure I wasn't going to see it, if ofcourse, it was there at all.

2 comments:

S Gray said...

Hi Zac nice blogg thanks for your comments on my website

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Follow our trades right now & gain up to 270% a day.